I am committed to ongoing professional development to continually enhance my skills as a therapist. I continue to do my own work to deepen my self awareness, explore my biases and develop myself as a person. I participate in ongoing supervision, both privately and in a group setting.
- I have been practicing as a psychotherapist for eighteen years
- I am a registered psychotherapist with the Association of American/Ontario Marriage and Family Therapy
- College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario, member in good standing #002749
- I was trained in Psychodrama by the Toronto Centre for Psychodrama and Sociometry for ten years
- I am a graduate of Psychodramatic Bodywork; I continue to work with Susan Aaron, who founded the approach.
- I worked at Bellwood Addiction Services for three years and Addiction Services of York Region for five years following
To arrange an appointment, or for more information about my services, please contact me:
Phone: (416) 892-0701
Address: 658 Danforth Ave Suite 412, Toronto, Ontario M4J 5B9